Donate Search Phone icon Call our Helpline: 0800 12 44 222

Support for older ex-Armed Forces personnel

Walking together

There are a range of support options available to older ex-Armed Forces personnel. If you are aged 60 or older and are seeking support, or you wish to refer an older person who has served in HM Armed Forces for support, please have a look at the list below of our partner services.

Practical Support

Information and Advice

Health-related support

Social Opportunities and Support

Creative and wellbeing

Not sure who to contact?

If you are unsure who to ask for help, message the Age Scotland helpline. Tell us about your situation, and we can put you in contact with the partner, or partners, who can best assist.

Request support for yourself

Tell us about your situation and the help that you require.

Submit request

Request support on someone's behalf

Tell us the help that you think is required for the person needing support.

Submit request

Download or order a copy of the Unforgotten Forces directory which provides a list of services available to older ex-Armed Forces in Scotland.

Unforgotten Forces directory leaflet

Read now

Veterans advice guides from Age Scotland

Read now